Coming by car from the north
- A661 direction Offenbach, take Exit 16 – Offenbach-Taunusring direction Offenbach-Taunusring / Offenbach-Süd.
- After about 800m, turn left into Sprendlinger Landstraße.
- After 900m, turn right into Bismarckstraße.
- After 200m turn left onto Rathenaustraße.
- After about 450m slightly turn left into Kaiserstraße. The building is on the right side.
Coming by car from the south
- A5 direction Hannover/Dortmund/Frankfurt.
- At the interchange 22 'Frankfurter Kreuz' turn right and follow the signs A3 towards München / Offenbach / F-Süd.
- At the interchange 52 'Offenbacher Kreuz' keep right and follow the signs A661 towards Darmstadt / Egelsbach / Dreieich / Neu-Isenburg.
- Keep left at the fork of the road and follow the signs for A661 / Bad Homburg.
- Take the exit 15 – Offenbach-Kaiserlei direction OF-Kaiserlei / OF-Zentrum / F-Oberrad / F-Sachsenhausen.
- Turn right into Berliner Straße.
- After approx. 1 km turn right onto Kaiserstraße. The building is on the left side.
By public transport
- S-Bahn station Offenbach Marktplatz with the lines S1, S2, S8, S9. Leave the bus stop in the direction of Frankfurter
Straße (pedestrian area). At the end of the pedestrian zone turn left into Kaiserstraße. The building is located
on the left.
- The nearby Bus Stop Kaiserstraße can be reached by bus 102 and 104.
- Kaiserstraße ends right at Offenbach's main train station, a 5-minute walk away.
The entrance to the underground car park is located on the Kaiserstraße at the beginning of the building complex directly below the "K39" flag.
Here you will find guest parking. If you visit us with an e-vehicle, you can charge it in our underground garage for free.
The following charging options are available:
- Tesla charging station, compatible with type 2 plug, 3-phase up to 22 kW
- 230 V Schuko socket up to 16 amps